Thursday, June 1, 2017

Welcoming Summer Days

Here comes Summer
May has passed by so quickly
Family visits have come and gone
Thrifting and treasure hunts
were still squeezed in during May
No matter how busy I get
I can find time to find items for my new shop
found some creative time
the "new" Iron Orchid Designs stamps
are too beautiful to believe
My new webshop 
will carry many items
stamped with the pastoral design
(new shop opens in mid June)
 petite inspiration kits
many thanks to my sweet sister
for these petite clear boxes
Happy Friday Everyone!
I wanted to share what is going on
here
at
Chez A Little Bit French

If you requested a petite shop booklet,
they are being mailed out tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping in!


10 comments:

  1. Summer just ended from where I am from! Anyway, good luck with your new shop! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to finally meet you in person too! I'm J'Adoring those petite Inspiration Kits... I can sit for hours playing with my bits and bobs! *Smiles* Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and stunning.

    Nice weekend
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. And I'm really fond of the little clear boxes. I think I need to have a few.
    I wish you a wonderful weekend

    Hugs and blessings
    Lone

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your mementos are so special, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday to you dear Rhonda, a beautiful visit to your home, as always, and congratulations with your new webshop, soon. Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finds. Happy New Week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rhonda everything is charming but just J'adore those new petite Inspiration Kits. Wish you well with your new web shop. Looking forward to seeing it!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Rhonda, So very happy to hear about your new webshop coming soon. If you have anymore booklets I would love to receive one. My email address is sjmcdowell@yahoo.com. Smiles and Hugs, Susan Howes Rix. xo

    ReplyDelete

I hope you found some inspiration today.
Rhonda of A Little Bit French